Today was a long day! Phew. Sometimes life throws a curve ball at you, and today was one of those days where your plan just couldn't be put into action. I had something come up which took up a huge chunk of my day(and sadly caused me to miss a spinning class), but sometimes you just have to adjust.
Meals recap (sorry in advance for the poor quality iphone pictures)
Breakfast - Dannon light and fit non-fat vanilla yogurt
Lunch - pork dumplings and a side salad with half spinach greens and half spring mix, tomatoes, onions, fat free feta, and light salsa ranch dressing.
Dinner - Carb-Nada pasta in Buitoni reduced fat pesto sauce and a side salad with mini crab cakes and light balsamic vinaigrette.
I also had a couple of celery sticks with some tribe garlic hummus and a sugar free vanilla pudding cup. Now I am full...
All day I was thinking, I guess I just won't work out today because I couldn't go when I originally had planned on it. But you know what? I'm just going to suck it up and go now. I have to go down that way anyways for a meeting so I might as well, right?
Oh and P.S. - I am testing out a pretty sweet product tonight during my workout, and I am going to be hosting my first giveaway!!! Stay tuned for the review and giveaway!
I hope your day gets better! Or less stressed! Lol.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your giveaway. :)
Whoo hoo for giveaways! :)Hope you have a better day tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteDO you make your crab cakes or do you buy them premade?
ReplyDeleteGreat job for heading to the gym despite the long day! I hope it is an excellent workout!
And looking forward to the giveaway! I better win ;)
Those mini crab cakes look so good. It's been way too long since I've had shellfish- I need to fix that in February!
ReplyDeletewow, that looks amazing!
ReplyDeletemay have to try making it one day!
Dang, girl! You have some pretty yummy looking meals! Did you make those or did they come from a restaurant? More dets please!!
ReplyDeleteAnd way to go on working out NOW! I'm so bad at when my schedule goes down the drain-I just give up! I need to try to be more flexible, like you!