With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it’s time to start prepping the goodies! Usually we get pies for dessert from a local orchard, which we are still getting this year, but I wanted to do a little baking this year as well. I really love baking, but I only ever do it when I have lots of people to bake for. Sadly having all the sugary temptation at my fingertips with no one to share it with isn’t good for limiting my indulging. Here is a little sneak peak of the treat’s I’d like to make this year. Family and friends attending our house this year…start fasting now.
Bakerella’s Cake Balls
Gabriela at Une Vie Saine’s FML Brownies
Warning: These will not be healthy, but they will be delicious. I know it’s a little ambitious, but we will see what happens.
I am officially on Thanksgiving break! I spent the evening cleaning the apartment which has been something that I’ve neglected these past two hectic weeks. I’m looking forward to getting back into the workout grind tomorrow morning, and I think my legs will be in good shape for a calorie burning sweat fest!
What are you guys planning to make for Thanksgiving this year?
Wow! I have died and gone to Heaven!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Dessert's