Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bare Refrigerator

I know, I know….I still haven’t gone food shopping.  It just is such a hassle in the city, and I’ve been busy with school!  Yada, yada, excuses, excuses.

Lunch was a creation from the LAST of my food.  I took some frozen spinach ravioli and tossed it in some light butter, sautéed mushrooms (the only produce I have besides apples..), and cut up the last of my jimmy deal turkey sausage.  Sprinkled the dish with some reduced fat Sargento mozzarella cheese on top which made the dish.  Super random, I know, but it was very delicious.  Sometimes great meals come from being forced to use creativity in the kitchen.

013

For dinner a grabbed a sandwich while studying late on campus and brought it back to my apartment to my apartment.  Can’t go wrong with turkey on wheat!

014

Today was technically a free day, but since I was running around trying to get things accomplished for school it didn’t seem very free.  I did manage to fit in 30 minutes on the elliptical in my apartment so I don’t feel like a total lazy bum…just a partial one.  I wonder if it’s bad to not run AT ALL the week before your half marathon…hmm I guess I’ll find out on Sunday.  Just resting my legs right?

I’m getting nervous….

Fullscreen capture 11172011 103315 PM.bmp

…looks pretty far right?….hmm I thought so too.  Better rest these legs (even more) the next 2 days!

2 comments:

  1. You'll do great! I'm going out for a short run today (I think) before Sunday. Nothing tomorrow but wandering the city. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carb loading for that half marathon ? :D

    ReplyDelete