Tonight was low key with dinner and a movie. After a long day of studying and lots of jitters over tomorrow’s race, I really needed some distractions.
Dinner at Hibachi was great, and there was a ton of food. I was able to bring enough home for a whole other meal that I will be enjoying tomorrow night after the race! I did make sure to carb up on rice for tomorrow’s race and try to drink plenty of water. That sushi roll looked really good, but I tried a bite and let Joe have the rest. Decided that no matter how good the sushi seemed tonight if it made me sick tomorrow I would regret it.
After dinner I headed to the movies with Joe and Shaun and it was a nice distraction from my extreme anxiety over tomorrow’s race. I have a feeling it’s going to be my greatest accomplishment or an epic failure. I’m hoping for the first one.
Made a playlist which I intended on posting, but it’s like 90 songs. Whoops. At least I’ll have a lot of options and will be hearing all my favorites during and before the race. Dear God, I hope I finish before I have to start repeating the songs on my over 6 hour playlist…
I couldn’t ask for any better weather than what they are predicting for tomorrow (knock on wood!). Looks pretty warm for this time of year and sunny.
Good luck to everyone running the full and half tomorrow! I can’t wait to experience my first half marathon!!!
Good luck tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Love Hibachi, I especially love the sauces they give you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow love!! xoxo