On Thanksgiving, I also made some delicious oreo cheesecake bites. I was pretty apprehensive about this recipe since I had never attempted a cheesecake in my life. It turned out successful and was an easy recipe and huge hit!
I used the kraft oreo cheesecake recipe:
What you will need:
Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies (one bag)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
8 oz. package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup Sour Cream (I used light)
4 eggs
Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate squares
How to make:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Since I didn’t have a food processor, I crushed the oreos using the chop setting on a blender. It worked well, and I split the bag into 4 different chop sessions so that they all were processed equally. Save 1/2-1 cup of cookie crumbles to mix into the cheesecake.
Line a pan with foil, mix the cookie crumbles with the margarine or butter and then use this to make a layer at the bottom of the pan.
In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Then add sour cream and eggs mixing one at a time with each egg. Mix in the remaining cookie crumbles that you set aside.
Pour the batter over the cookie base layer and bake for 45 minutes. Let cool after 45 minutes in the oven, then place in the refrigerator to allow the cheesecake to set.
After a few hours in the refrigerator, I melted the Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate squares and poured them on top of the cheesecake. Placed it in the refrigerator until I was ready to serve it. Since I was serving a bunch of people, I cut them into small bite sized squares for easy grabbing and enjoying!
I will definitely be making these again! Delish!
Time to do less fun things than share fun recipes….
…like work on my seminar.
This sounds SO bangin :)
ReplyDelete