Today was a great day! A haircut, manicure, and pedicure are the best prescription for a long week! Please trust me on this…I’m a pharmacist…or at least I will be in 18 months..
Best part of the day…I stopped into a boutique to look at formal dresses for an event I am going to next weekend. Didn’t find the perfect dress at a decent price (boutiques are so pricey!), but I did notice a large collection of designer jeans. Since my jeans are way too big on me now, I asked for some help from the woman who was working. I tried on tons of jeans, all of them looked awesome, and I was 2-3 sizes down in all the styles. Best feeling ever. I settled on one pair of Seven for All Mankind jeans 2 sizes down from my last pair. I only got one pair for now since hopefully the sizes will keep going in that direction…
Confession….I used to really hate jean shopping. I would usually have one pair of jeans that I would rock until they were too ratty to wear anymore, and then get another of the exact same pair. I thought it was a waste to spend money on designer jeans when I was always trying to lose that extra weight. Since I’ve actually lost the weight this time, I really had to fight the urge to buy all the jeans in the store! The woman was super helpful, and I’ll definitely be going back for all my denim needs!
Dinner was whipped up with whatever I had in the freezer and fridge. Turkey sausage links with onions and baby goat cheese stuffed mushrooms…(can’t let the last of the mushrooms go bad…plus I could eat those at every meal…)
All packed up and ready to go to the Foodbuzz Festival! Can’t wait to experience San Francisco!
See you all from San Francisco!!!
my major problem is that stores often don't carry jeans long enough for me, bummer. I would love to find a little boutique.
ReplyDeletehave fun in san fran!
congrats on the jean size reduction! also congrats on the 7fam's... those are my FAV jeans and so so worth the price :)
ReplyDeleteThere is just something about loosing weight and Seven Jeans that just works. Glad you found a new pair to make you feel good on your trip to San Fran.
ReplyDelete