Last night was a ton of fun. Joe and I went to his work Christmas party which was my first experience at a “work” type function that wasn’t my parents. I guess we are becoming grown ups when we have our own work functions, right? We met at one of his coworkers houses, then a bunch of us took a huge limo to a banquet hall where the party was being held. Good people, good food, open bar, and a great Christmasy ambiance! There was a piano playing Christmas music, and there were lots of decorations. The party was a great way to kick off the Christmas season!
Today I actually have a pretty fun activity planned. Awhile ago through Groupon, I bought a photography class 50% off from a company called Chimpsy. You could use it towards a DSLR class or a point and shoot class. I chose the Intro to DSLR since I really want to learn how to use the different features on my camera besides auto. I got an email reminder of my class a few days ago telling me to what to bring and to remember to charge my camera. I would totally have been the dumb blond in the group who’s camera dies after an hour! That would be unfortunate….
Hopefully I have some great shots to share later!
Cute dress! Enjoy the class.
ReplyDeletelove your outfit!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty in your outfit!
ReplyDelete