After finals were over, my family and I had an amazing 4 day vacation on the Disney Dream cruise ship. We are frequent Disney cruisers, but this was our first time on board the Dream, which is the newest boat in the Disney Fleet.
We enjoyed many amazing meals…
…two beautiful beach days at Atlantis resort in Nassau and the Castaway Cay private island…
..and lots of great family time!
It was nice to unplug for a bit and not worry about any texts, emails, blogs, or calls. Now it is back to a hectic holiday season! We will soon be boarding the plane back to Philly then it’s go time preparing for the holidays. Lots of baking for me to do today before going to a holiday party in the evening!!!
Run, Run Rudolph, Shanta’s got to make it to town…
nice pictures.
ReplyDeletethe family portraits are great, that is so nice that you guys did that, and I have to admit- I especially like the one of shaun in his raybans!
ReplyDelete