Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Season

We have been running around this Christmas season!

On Thursday we went to a great Christmas party at Aronimink Golf Club with some family friends.

003005

Then yesterday, I went on baking overload making some holiday treats!

Reindeer Chocolate Cupcakes

006

008

Christmas Tree Milk Chocolate Brownies

013016

Oreo Cheesecake Bites

018

Peanut Butter Cookies

020

I also made some un-pictured chocolate covered pretzels.  Talk about a dessert overload!  Luckily we had a party in the evening and I was able to share these desserts with about 70 of our friends and family.

The house was decorated for the holidays both inside and out…and there was a ton of food to be enjoyed!

021024025028035036038

Once the party started, I put the camera down and enjoyed the night!  I did grab one picture with my girlfriends, but unfortunately no other candids or food shots to share. 

042

Christmas Eve is a low-key day for my family.  It’s a bit of a recovery from last night’s party.  We will enjoy a night of leftovers from last night’s dinner, watch Christmas movies, go to church, an exchange some presents.

During the day today…I might walk on the treadmill for 5 hours straight…I kid..sort of.  The delicious food and wine I’ve been enjoying daily during the cruise and holidays have not been good to me.  Time to start getting that holiday weight off before it get’s too settled!!!

I hope you all have a happy holiday with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment