Monday, August 8, 2011

Violated!

This is a quickie post since I have to get my butt to work soon.  I switched from my normal Sunday shift to a Monday afternoon-night shift because of yesterday’s SheROX triathlon. 

Lunch – Crab cake on an Arnold’s multi-grain sandwich thin, a little light mayo, a granny smith apple, and one serving of un-pictured maple brown sugar organic granola.  Basically a hodge-podge of what I have in my freezer, fridge, and pantry.  After this meal my cupboards are basically bare.

001

Today I was doing my thing, going online to pay my electric bill, and I noticed some discrepancies in my account from my debit card, which I don’t usually use.  I went to my wallet and two of my cards were gone!  They were the two I don’t normally use so I didn’t notice it right away, but they left the third one which I do use. 

So not cool.  I really retraced my steps, but I cannot for the life of me think of where or when these cards could have been taken.  Not only did they not just grab my wallet or purse, but they took the time to go in and grab two cards that were behind other cards, and then put the wallet back!  I at least am thankful that they didn’t take my whole wallet with my ID, etc, but it is still upsetting.  I definitely feel violated that someone could have gone through my belongings like that without me realizing.  Especially when I make sure that my bag is zipped and on my shoulder when I’m out and about. 

Workout today – 30 minutes elliptical at resistance of 12 while in the apartment and a walk to work that I will be taking shortly (when I don’t work on Sunday’s I can’t drive since the meters/2 hr parks are only free/off on Sundays).  Oh well the walk will do me good! 

Feeling good today after yesterday’s triathlon.  After both triathlons this summer I didn’t have any pain or soreness which is great!

 

Have you all had any credit card drama?  I definitely feel violated that someone went through my stuff probably when I was RIGHT there.

It’s such a pain to sort everything out and get all the automatic payments fixed, etc.  Definitely a bummer!

1 comment:

  1. Someone duplicated my check card and used it to spend $340 at a Lowe's in Mississippi. Luckily, the bank caught it right away and flagged my card because I had bought lunch in KOP 30 min prior. No way I could've gotten to MS in 30 min without having super powers! They refunded all of the money. It was annoying though and a little unsettling!

    ReplyDelete