Saturday, August 13, 2011

Change in Plans

Well, I am in a terrible mood this morning.  I thought that my plane back home to Philly was at 7:55 tonight, but it turns out it was at 7:55 in the morning.  So I missed that.  Now I have to take a flight at 1:55, but since I just booked it today, I don’t even have a boarding number…which has never happened before.  Soooo I don’t really know what to do about that. 

I had also planned to run 7 miles this morning, but now I can’t do them since I won’t have time before leaving for the airport. Oh, and Philly’s forecast for tomorrow is rain, and I really don’t want to do 7 miles in the rain there…so I guess I will have to do treadmill miles.  Sorry for the venting…

I’m not a happy camper…

sw

Please send some good vibes for me that I get a decent seat and my bags can get a spot in the overhead!

See you from Philly!

1 comment: