Today the family and I went to the movies at the Disney Marketplace to see The Help. I already read the book, and I was really excited to see the movie! It definitely lived up to the hype it’s been getting, so I recommend you go out and see it if you haven’t yet! The whole family loved it!
The best part about the movie was that it was in one of six Disney Marketplace AMC’s new dine in theaters. You can order drinks, snacks, and meals before and during the movie, just like a restaurant. We all got some lunch and sodas which I didn’t take pictures of because it was dark and the movie was on!
I thought the idea was really cool because you could do dinner and a movie at the same time! Perfect date night combo! They also had a huge menu of food to choose from including appetizers, salads, hot meals, sandwiches, and desserts. Did I mention they also have a full bar? A movie and a beer? Count me in!
In other news, my legs are screaming at my from yesterday. I have that “ouch” feeling every time I take a step. I was hoping to get caught up on some missed miles this week, but that doesn’t seem to have happened. Today is a cross training day, but I am going to take a nice long walk for todays cross. I’ve been elliptical-ing up a storm lately, and it’s so nice and sunny out that I can enjoy the sun and some lighter exercise (aka not running). Also there are 5 people in this house right now, 3 drives, and 1 car. Enough said. Gym out. Outdoors in.
Do you have a fork and screen where you live?
There aren’t any up in Philly, but these new theaters are popping up in Orlando, Phoenix, Dallas, New Jersey, Kansas City, and Atlanta.
No comments:
Post a Comment