Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Whoops

This morning when I heard my alarm faintly go off at 5:25am, I pushed off.  Next thing I knew it was way late.  Whoops!  No Shred for me this morning.  My sleep schedule is all out of wack where my daily naps are more like bedtime, and my night time sleeping is more like a nap.  Maybe I needed a day off to get my sleep a little more back on track.  I did sleep in today, but no nap for me.  

Breakfast was a repeat of yesterday's because that's what I have in the kitchen.  I'm heading out of town next week, and I'll be own of town for 3 out of the next 6 weeks on and off.  I don't want to stock up too much on groceries and have them go bad.  
Fresh cut potatoes, eggs with tomatoes, onions and fat free feta

A very ripe half of a grapefruit

Since I switched out today's strength and stretch day for yesterday's run day, I have a run on my horizon this afternoon.  I am going to also take a TRX class as long as I can get signed in early enough for it (the sign up starts 30 minutes before the class starts and it fills up FAST).  Luckily they are going to be expanding the room that we do it in soon, so in September we should be able to fit double the amount of people in the class.

So what's up for this afternoon:
Drop off a binder at my school campus
3.5 treadmill miles
TRX class
some other cardio to fill any time I might have in between the run and TRX
Dinner :-)

After the gym, I'm going to hurry home, shower, then head to dinner with Joe and his roommate.  We are hitting up a BBQ place that opened this past year, and we have yet to try.  I'm pretty excited, but I need to really burn off some calories to go indulge in a BBQ dinner! 

1 comment: