Dinner was a simple meal made up of stuff I had in my fridge and freezer. Some green beans sauteed with mushrooms in soy sauce, satueed onions to put on top of the cheddar and potato Mrs. T's perogies.
| the chef |
| the photographer :-) |
| random turkey dog...very makeshift dinner |
After dinner I did some light cardio on the elliptical in the apartment while watching Friday Night Lights (the show not the movie). I had a big smile on my face when it was done. Not because I accomplished 2 mile on the ellip in 30 minutes, or because I got a nice little workout in...
...but because I got to look at dreamy Tim Riggins for an hour. Don't tell Joe. Shh.
I'm looking for something fun to do in Philly tonight. If anyone knows anything fun going on tweet me :-)

Isn't having an elliptical at home super convenient? I love the one in my parent's house- I can wear my old ND gym uniforms and look like a total scrub :)
ReplyDelete