I spent some time this morning brushing up on this book that I bought a while back.
I had a really filling lunch of a granny smith apple and the stuffing from last night's
Thanksgiving stuffed peppers. That stuffing is to die for.
In the afternoon I was super productive. I straightened up, started to pack for the tri, and then headed over to the expo over at the Please Touch Museum. It was a pretty decent crowd of vendors, and I got lots of free goodies and samples...which is the best part of the expo.
 |
| Gu energy gels and chomps |
 |
| Zico coconut water |
 |
| Toyota |
 |
| Team Philly had a fun wheel to spin, I won a T-shirt! |
 |
| We checked out some Philly Tri T-shirts |
 |
| Groothie...a non-profit organization trying to get smoothie machines with REAL nutritious smoothies into public schools |
 |
| Wetsuits |
 |
| I registered for the bone marrow registry |
 |
| Egg white chap stick |
 |
| My toesies need a pedicure PRONTO but I wanted to wait until after the race... |
Triathlons...well they require a lot of stuff.....a lot.
I can't believe that I am going to be racing in my first triathlon in just a few hours. Send me good vibes tomorrow morning!
Good luck girl! You will rock this!
ReplyDelete