This morning I headed downtown to the gym to use a complimentary personal training session. I got it when I purchased a month membership to the new gym I've been going to from Living Social. It was awesome! My trainer was really knowledgeable and we did a 1/2 hour session of a total body workout.
Squats with 10 lbs weight and under the bar
Lunges (down a hallway and back): 1 lap with weights 1 lap without weight
Squats on the stability ball with 5 pound weights (after each squat I would do a bicep curl and shoulder press)
Chest presses with 17.5 weights (2 sets 12 reps each)
Bent Over Rows 17.5 lbs (2 sets 10 reps each)
Russian Twists (20 with body weight, 10 with 5 pound weights)
Alternating leg crunches (20)
30 second plank
30 second glut bridge
After the session, I hit up the elliptical and did 30 minutes at a resistance of 10/20 for 2.4 miles.
While downtown, I ran a few errands at the shops at liberty plaza.
| Picked up a new strapless bra because mine has recently gone missing...sometimes it's like my apartment eats clothes up! |
| Got some good clearance items and a 4th of July worthy red dress |
After my workout and shopping I was starved. I really wanted to go to Chick-Fil-A in the food court, but I restrained myself and went the Subway Route. It was really delicious, and I didn't regret my decision one bit.
| Whole wheat roll, turkey, American cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, fat free honey mustard, |
I now have to get my butt in gear! I am heading down the shore tonight, and I want to pick up my apartment, pack, and get down there before dinner!
See you all from Sea Isle! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment