This morning when I woke up I was a little surprised that I wasn't more sore from yesterday's TRX workout, but boy am I feeling sore now. I don't know if it was because some more time has passed or because I did another workout earlier today, but I'm feeling yesterdays burn especially in the arms and shoulders.
Breakfast - Granola and skim milk and a grapefruit
At the gym, I went to a 15 minute ab class that was right before the 12:30 spinning class that I wanted to take. The ab class was intense!!! We did 3 sets of 3 different ab exercises, but I thought they were very challenging. Spinning was OK...I wasn't too impressed with the instructor. I was sweating like crazy even though I felt like I wasn't working to my maximum potential. It was still a good workout though.
After the gym, I was hungry for lunch. I made myself a fresh salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, weight watchers shredded cheese, and some crispies with yogurt ranch dressing. I also had a lean cuisine which I have not recently been eating much of. I saw it in the freezer at the CVS and thought that it could be a yummy lunch on a day that groceries are running low.
I also had some red grapes and hummus with pretzels. Later in the day I was craving something sweet so I made some sugar free jello pudding with skim milk as a snack.
Tonight I am going to the Phillies game with the family. We actually got our seats upgraded and we are doing something cool for dinner before the game! I'm off to go get ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment