Monday, June 20, 2011

Do Life 5K

Tonight I met up with Ben Davis, his brother Jed, and his Dad as well as a ton of followers of their blogs, 46 to be exact.  We all had a great time chatting and then we set off to do a 5K along Kelly Drive. 

I met a fellow blogger from Philadelphia, Krista, over at Kristates!  She was awesome and we ran together and had a great time.  Head over to her blog and check it out.  I love meeting fellow bloggers from Philadelphia and I hope I get the chance to meet some more people from the area. 




Ben at the turn around part

We went for a running picture and we accidentally knocked heads...whoopsie









Ben and I....with the famous Davis finger point
After running a 5K and up the Art Museum steps a few times I was ready for dinner!  Lucky for me I have a pretty fantastic boyfriend that cooked us some tacos.  They were delish! 


If you haven't had a chance to enter the My Eco giveaway yet click here!  Winner will be picked on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. So much fun. I just finished up my post - going up in the AM! I sent you my pics, too. Yay for meeting new philly bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time!!! I definitely need to find some bloggers in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous!I wanted to go so bad but Monday night commute from Bucks County just wasn't in the cards for me. I have a huge cyber crush on Ben!

    I'm from Yardley--which is kinda like Philly area and I kinda blog (occasionally!)

    Awesome job on the 5K. The head bang photos made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete