Monday, September 26, 2011

Mamma Mia!

This posts a quickie :-)

I've basically been studying all weekend at the a library on Penn's campus and am definitely feeling pretty good for my test today at 2. Before the test I'm just going to go over and over the material so there's no mess ups come exam time. I'm feeling kind of crumby today not sure why, joint pain, sore, stomach doesn't feel good. Maybe nerves? To cheer myself up and motivate me il be listening to the Mamma Mia soundtrack (broadway not movie --pierce sounds like a buffalo in that move I can't believe he was ever cast).

Self portrait of what being a mad woman who studies all the time looks like:





Note i had to remove the glasses bc of glare issues. Date night tonight at a nice sea food restaurant! Looking forward to that since I've barely had a chance to eat all weekend! Now I'm starting to get the shakes from not having caffeine in my system after a nom-stop weekend of coffee pumping through my blood. Time to get back to business!

1 comment:

  1. Yay date night! My husband and I are having a date day on Saturday and I can't wait! :)

    Enjoy your seafood, and ROCK THAT TEST! :)

    ReplyDelete