Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hakuna Matata

Today was a great Saturday.  Since I was spending the night in the suburbs “babysitting” my brother (he’s 15 and doesn’t really need babysitting), I had run of the place.  This is my productive day:

  • Woke up 9:30 am
  • Got into the comfiest clothes I could find

003

  • Watched 2 lectures
  • Did 3 loads of laundry
  • Cleaned out our bathroom (team effort between my brother and I)
  • Cleaned out my car
  • Found these uggs in the bottom part of my trunk.  I think they were never worn kids uggs that my mom gave my brother and I adopted a few years ago.  A little snug but perfect for this cool fall day.

006

  • Went to Wawa – got coffee

007

  • Went to the bank
  • Got the car washed

011

  • Went food shopping at Trader Joes
  • Bought myself a $3 bouquet of flowers…lovely purple iris’

013

  • Drove my brother to band practice
  • Drove back to the my apartment in the city
  • Lit a pumpkin pie Yankee Candle

014

  • Made dinner – burger, no bun, extra lettuce. 

012

  • Got dressed up in another really comfy and warm outfit

015

  • Went to the movies to see the Lion King 3D

016

  • Decided Joe should be Rafiki for Halloween

rafiki

All in a days work!  Not a bad Saturday if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment