Sunday, May 15, 2011

Might as Well

After eating my weight in food today (or so it seemed) and not working out at all, I decided to do what I do best.  Sit on my couch and sign up for another challenge.  I am now officially signed up for the Philadelphia Half Marathon in November.  It will be my second after the ING Philadelphia Half Marathon in September.  





Also, I seem to have a triathlon in about 6 weeks.  I am not too concerned about the bike or the run, but I am very very concerned with the swim.  Tomorrow I need to do two things.  I think maybe I should go for a run, since I haven't run in 15 days (Broad Street).  I also am going to begin to try and train for the swim.  I am taking my first swimming lesson tomorrow afternoon. 

Also..big shout out to Joey!  He is graduating tomorrow!  Congrats Joe!!!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo congrats on signing up for you first half- they are addicting!!!

    ReplyDelete